Description Jesus Del Pozo Halloween KissIngredients
Jesus Del Pozo Halloween Kiss is a floral-fruity perfume from the Halloween line launched in 2008. Unlike the previous perfumes it's more romantic and sensual. Its orange-pink flacon suggests that it contains a juicy composition of exotic fruits and flowers. It develops from fruity tones of pear, melon, orange, and blackcurrant to the floral heart formed by gardenia, freesia, orchid, and peony. Its base is woody with tones of vanilla, patchouli, and tonka beans.
It's suitable for any season and is designed mainly for women who like to enjoy life at full and are beautiful, passionate, a bit eccentric at times, and not afraid to do something crazy. Jesus Del Pozo Halloweed Kiss is a symbol of sensuality and mysteriousness and is perfectly suitable for all free women who are not afraid of challenges.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Orange, Pear, Violet, Bergamot, Melon, Currant
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Freesia, Peony, Gardenia, Orchid
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Patchouli, Wood, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- floral, aquatic