Jil Sander Sport for Women Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
- Review 6
Description Jil Sander Sport for WomenIngredients
Jil Sander Sport for Women is an energetic and optimistic Eau de Toilette that invites you to dance and flirt and encourages new, unusual experiences.
- a fresh fruity, floral fragrance
- for active women full of energy and rhythm
- especially suitable for summer
The composition of the fragrance
This Eau de Toilette stands out for its subtle sweet notes of pink freesia, peony and blackcurrant, which create the heart of the fragrance. This sweetness is offset by the initial accords of Sicilian mandarin, apple and pungent ginger, which add a unique edge to the scent. The soft, woody base conceals velvety peach, cedar and sandalwood.
The story of the fragrance
This Eau de Toilette will enchant you with its lightness, without taking away anything from the attractiveness and sensuality of the fragrance. Throw all your troubles away, enjoy romantic sunsets and wild beach parties, flirt and laugh. Jil Sander Sport for Women will make you feel sexy, confident and full of vitality.
The fragrance was created in 2005 by the perfumers Sophie Labbe and Beatrice Piquet.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Apple, Tangerine, Ginger
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Freesia, Peony, Black Currant
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sandalwood, Peach, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Jil Sander
The Jil Sander brand bears the name of its founder – a designer known for her love of fashion minimalism and elegant style. Jil Sander is celebrated for her timeless clothing designs with no superfluous embellishments or bright colours. Having studied clothing design, she opened her own boutique and sold some of her own designs amongst the designer wear. Jil’s success continued with her first collection, followed by opening her own fashion house.
At first the brand focused only on clothing, but she gradually began to include beauty products as well. Her first fragrance collection was launched in 1979 with Jil Sander Man Pure and Jil Sander Woman Pure.
Today Jil Sander perfumes come in over 70 different scents, created in collaboration with leading perfumers and the global cosmetic brand Coty. The style of Jil Sander is still synonymous with minimalism, but it never forgets to highlight the masculine and feminine attributes.