- About the brand
Description Jil Sander Sun Men Summer Edition 2020Ingredients
Don’t let anything stop you and get a proper energy boost in any situation. Jil Sander Sun Men Summer Edition 2020 Eau de Toilette for men will bring you an instant dose of new vigour on a sensory level and give you enough energy to handle everything with confidence and ease.
- woody fragrance
- aromatic fragrance with herbal notes
- especially suitable for a man who’s not afraid to be himself
- fragrance suitable for everyday wear
- fresh fragrance, ideal for hot weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Juniper Oil, Apple Oil, Mandarin Oil, Cypress Oil
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lavender, Tahitian Tiare Flower, Cedar Wood
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans, Amber, Woody Notes, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Jil Sander
The Jil Sander brand bears the name of its founder – a designer known for her love of fashion minimalism and elegant style. Jil Sander is celebrated for her timeless clothing designs with no superfluous embellishments or bright colours. Having studied clothing design, she opened her own boutique and sold some of her own designs amongst the designer wear. Jil’s success continued with her first collection, followed by opening her own fashion house.
At first the brand focused only on clothing, but she gradually began to include beauty products as well. Her first fragrance collection was launched in 1979 with Jil Sander Man Pure and Jil Sander Woman Pure.
Today Jil Sander perfumes come in over 70 different scents, created in collaboration with leading perfumers and the global cosmetic brand Coty. The style of Jil Sander is still synonymous with minimalism, but it never forgets to highlight the masculine and feminine attributes.