- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Juicy Couture Couture La LaIngredients
Juicy Couture Couture La La Eau de Parfum is a perfect modern fragrance that will give you an unmistakable charisma and allow you to achieve your goals easily.
- a floral, fruity fragrance
- for the romantic woman
- for daily wear, especially in warm weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Currant, Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet Leaves, Orange Tree Blossom, Lily Of The Valley
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Juicy Couture
The range, with its huge variety of colours, is produced in many different materials and is popular with well-known celebrities, including Madonna. Juicy Couture was founded by two women – Pamela Skaist-Levy and Gela Nash-Taylor – in Los Angeles. The first Juicy Couture perfume was born in August 2007. Thanks to the brand’s popularity, the fragrance immediately became a firm favourite amongst customers.