- About the brand
Description Juicy Couture I Am Juicy CoutureIngredients
There’s no reason to hide your passionate side. Juicy Couture I Am Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum for women brims with excitement, desire, and naughtiness, binding everyone around with its sensual spell.
- floral fragrance
- fruity fragrance
- sweet fragrance
- for the 21st century woman
- suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pomelo, Maracujá, Raspberry
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Gardenia, Heliotrope, Rose, Sweet Pea
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Amber, Guaiac Wood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Juicy Couture
Long before it launched perfumes and Eau de Cologne, Juicy Couture was primarily associated with modern, expensive leisurewear. Juicy Couture is a global brand, famed for its fashion lines of tracksuits and bags.
The range, with its huge variety of colours, is produced in many different materials and is popular with well-known celebrities, including Madonna. Juicy Couture was founded by two women – Pamela Skaist-Levy and Gela Nash-Taylor – in Los Angeles. The first Juicy Couture perfume was born in August 2007. Thanks to the brand’s popularity, the fragrance immediately became a firm favourite amongst customers.