- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Juicy Couture I Love Juicy CoutureIngredients
Juicy Couture I Love Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum is a conspicuously masculine fragrance that will give you self-confidence at any time of the day.
- a fruity fragrance
- for the individualistic woman
- for special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Black Currant, Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily, Jasmine, Honey Suckle
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Musk, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Juicy Couture
The range, with its huge variety of colours, is produced in many different materials and is popular with well-known celebrities, including Madonna. Juicy Couture was founded by two women – Pamela Skaist-Levy and Gela Nash-Taylor – in Los Angeles. The first Juicy Couture perfume was born in August 2007. Thanks to the brand’s popularity, the fragrance immediately became a firm favourite amongst customers.