Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
- Review 4
Description Juicy Couture Viva La JuicyIngredients
Long, meaningful looks, fleeting touches, a dress that fits like a glove? From now on, Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Eau de Parfum will make sure that you’ll be completely unforgettable and charming in any situation. During the day, or at night... any time you want!
- playful, sweet floral fragrance with fruity notes
- ideal for both everyday wear and special occasions
- beautiful bottle features a bow – perfect for any girl
Composition of the fragrance
Sweet wild berries and juicy tangerine will be the first notes to draw you into this irresistible composition. A few moments later comes the intoxicating aroma of a floral trio represented by honeysuckle, jasmine, and gardenia. Finally, a combination of amber, vanilla, pralines, caramel, and sandalwood will make sure that this fragrance stays your favourite all the way through the drydown.
Story of the fragrance
The beautiful pink packaging of Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy with a fuchsia bow on the bottle underscores the character of this perfectly girly fragrance. ITs sweet floral and fruity notes are ideal for any young woman who enjoys her life as if it was one big, exciting party.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Forest Fruits
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Gardenia, Honey Suckle, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Caramel, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Praline
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Juicy Couture
Long before it launched perfumes and Eau de Cologne, Juicy Couture was primarily associated with modern, expensive leisurewear. Juicy Couture is a global brand, famed for its fashion lines of tracksuits and bags.
The range, with its huge variety of colours, is produced in many different materials and is popular with well-known celebrities, including Madonna. Juicy Couture was founded by two women – Pamela Skaist-Levy and Gela Nash-Taylor – in Los Angeles. The first Juicy Couture perfume was born in August 2007. Thanks to the brand’s popularity, the fragrance immediately became a firm favourite amongst customers.