Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Gold Couture Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
- Review 4
Description Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Gold CoutureIngredients
Unprecedented and chic. Show other people your real you. The Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Gold Couture Eau de Parfum for women is just as original as you are. It combines woody notes with sweet vanilla and caramel, the perfect combination for every day and for special occasions too.
- a fruity floral fragrance
- in a cute bottle with a bow
- especially ideal for colder days
Composition of the fragrance
Your senses will first be delighted by fruits of the forest, then the fragrance will open into honeysuckle and Arabian jasmine. The base notes, which last the longest on your skin, are made up of amber, delicious vanilla, warming sandalwood and sweet caramel
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Forest Fruits
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Honey Suckle, Jasmine Sambac
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Caramel, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Juicy Couture
Long before it launched perfumes and Eau de Cologne, Juicy Couture was primarily associated with modern, expensive leisurewear. Juicy Couture is a global brand, famed for its fashion lines of tracksuits and bags.
The range, with its huge variety of colours, is produced in many different materials and is popular with well-known celebrities, including Madonna. Juicy Couture was founded by two women – Pamela Skaist-Levy and Gela Nash-Taylor – in Los Angeles. The first Juicy Couture perfume was born in August 2007. Thanks to the brand’s popularity, the fragrance immediately became a firm favourite amongst customers.