Juicy CoutureViva La Juicy La Fleur Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
Description Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La FleurIngredients
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur is eau de toilette to inspire you with love, sensuality, and softness. An amazing fragrance to deepen your modern feminity and make you seductive. Become naturally sexy and radiate electrifying impulses no man will ever miss.
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur surrounds you with sparkling tones of mandarine and fine jasmine presented by its petals. This eau de toilette is designed for everyday use when you'd like to feel beautiful and full of hidden energy. An aromatic essence to completely absorb your skin.
This eau de toilette comes in a very specific flacon dominated by a rose, crystal cap, and a big red ribbon. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur - that's mainly a never-ending joy, playfulness, and a dream of a stylish and self-confident women which may come true.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Water Lily, Tangerine, Currant
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Gardenia, Honey Suckle, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Juicy Couture
Long before it launched perfumes and Eau de Cologne, Juicy Couture was primarily associated with modern, expensive leisurewear. Juicy Couture is a global brand, famed for its fashion lines of tracksuits and bags.
The range, with its huge variety of colours, is produced in many different materials and is popular with well-known celebrities, including Madonna. Juicy Couture was founded by two women – Pamela Skaist-Levy and Gela Nash-Taylor – in Los Angeles. The first Juicy Couture perfume was born in August 2007. Thanks to the brand’s popularity, the fragrance immediately became a firm favourite amongst customers.