Juicy CoutureViva La Juicy Rosé Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
Description Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy RoséIngredients
Close your eyes and picture a garden full of the most gorgeous flowers. That is the scent of Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Rosé Eau de Parfum for women that will brighten up your day with its beautiful floral notes.
- floral fragrance
- great for women with a romantic soul
- suitable for everyday wear
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine–Orange Aroma, Pear, Jasmine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmin Sambac, Peony, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Orris, Ambroxan, Benzoin
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Juicy Couture
Long before it launched perfumes and Eau de Cologne, Juicy Couture was primarily associated with modern, expensive leisurewear. Juicy Couture is a global brand, famed for its fashion lines of tracksuits and bags.
The range, with its huge variety of colours, is produced in many different materials and is popular with well-known celebrities, including Madonna. Juicy Couture was founded by two women – Pamela Skaist-Levy and Gela Nash-Taylor – in Los Angeles. The first Juicy Couture perfume was born in August 2007. Thanks to the brand’s popularity, the fragrance immediately became a firm favourite amongst customers.