- About the brand
Description Juliette has a gun Lady VengeanceIngredients
Juliette Has a Gun Lady Vengeance Eau de Parfum combines rose and patchouli into a sophisticated, feminine fragrance.
- an intelligent floral chypre fragrance
- strong, intense, and modern
- inspires the indomitable female power
Composition of the fragrance
Lady Vengeance opens with the cool notes of lavender. Refreshing bergamot then adds a more dynamic and exciting spirit. The heart contains enticing rose and patchouli, while sensuous musk and sweet vanilla add an irresistible feeling in the drydown.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Lavender
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Patchouli, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Ambroxan, Musk, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre
About the brand Juliette has a gun
The Juliette Has a Gun fragrance is inspired by the work of William Shakespeare, but the renowned renaissance romance gains a modern slant in this case. The brand concept symbolises independence and freedom, giving women an imaginary weapon allowing them to stand up to men in the age-old battle of the sexes, passion and love.
Juliette Has a Gun is the work of Roman Ricci, the grandson of the famous fashion designer Nina Ricci, whose perfumes have swept the world. The new generation of this family burst into the beauty world in 2006, fearlessly breaking the rules of modern perfumery. Juliette Has a Gun Not a Perfume drew attention with its single element – Ambroxan.
The designer bottles, outstanding concept, the main creator’s personality and the overall image make the Juliette Has a Gun perfume brand a distinctive platform for women who have high self-esteem and are not afraid to be provocative, and yet are still very much real women.