Karl LagerfeldFleur D'Orchidée Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
Description Karl Lagerfeld Fleur D'OrchidéeIngredients
Discover the refreshing yet sensuous fragrance hidden in an elegant orange bottle. The Karl Lagerfeld Fleur D’Orchidée Eau de Parfum for women combines the essences of flowers like orchid or jasmine and it was simply made to become an indispensable part of your perfume collection.
- fresh but sensual floral-oriental fragrance
- suitable for everyday wear
- designed by the perfumer Emilie Coppermann
Composition of the fragrance
In its opening notes, Karl Lagerfeld Fleur D’Orchidée reveals sparkling grapefruit and lightly spicy neroli, contrasting with the floral heart which combines delicate sambac jasmine and orchid, so smooth it’s almost reminiscent of the touch of suede. The base notes of the composition leave behind a sensuous trace of patchouli, cedar wood, and tonka bean.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Grapefruit, Neroli
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmin Sambac, Orchid
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar Wood, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Karl Lagerfeld
Karl Lagerfeld – one of the most famous creative designers of all time. He started his career in 1955 at Balmain and throughout his life worked with acclaimed brands like Chloé, Fendi and Chanel where he worked as a Creative Director since 1983. He also created his own Karl Lagerfeld fashion brand which produces more affordable clothing for both women and men.
The first Karl Lagerfeld fragrance introduced in 1978 was the popular Lagerfeld Classic Eau de Toilette for men – a combination of oriental and woody notes. It was followed by the seductive Sun Moon Stars for women which became very popular in the 1990s. In the designer’s own words, Karl Lagerfeld fragrances are a “music for the nose” and can be layered together as you please.