Karl LagerfeldPlaces by Karl New York, Mercer Street Eau de Toilette for Men
You save 47%
- About the brand
Description Karl Lagerfeld Places by Karl New York, Mercer StreetIngredients
Karl Lagerfeld Places by Karl New York, Mercer Street Eau de Toilette for men is a new addiction you’ll simply refuse to give up. From the first sniff, it will assert itself as the new and completely indispensable part of your everyday routine.
- citrus fragrance
- woody fragrance
- will delight any modern gentleman
- fragrance suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lime, Basil, White Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Rhubarb, Geranium, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Woods, Musk, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- citrus, woody
About the brand Karl Lagerfeld
Karl Lagerfeld – one of the most famous creative designers of all time. He started his career in 1955 at Balmain and throughout his life worked with acclaimed brands like Chloé, Fendi and Chanel where he worked as a Creative Director since 1983. He also created his own Karl Lagerfeld fashion brand which produces more affordable clothing for both women and men.
The first Karl Lagerfeld fragrance introduced in 1978 was the popular Lagerfeld Classic Eau de Toilette for men – a combination of oriental and woody notes. It was followed by the seductive Sun Moon Stars for women which became very popular in the 1990s. In the designer’s own words, Karl Lagerfeld fragrances are a “music for the nose” and can be layered together as you please.