- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Karl Lagerfeld Private KlubIngredients
Karl Lagerfeld Private Klub Eau de Parfum is a feminine fragrance that will make you are unforgettable wherever you go.
- a floral fragrance
- for the romantic woman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Bergamot, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Rose, Magnolia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Cashmeran, Almonds
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Karl Lagerfeld
Lagerfeld Perfume | Lagerfeld - the fragrances inspired by a multifaceted talent. Karl Lagerfeld, born Karl Otto Lagerfeldt, is a world-renown artist, photographer and fashion designer from Germany who's been residing in Paris for most of his professional life. Over the course of his career, he's worked for many prestigious fashion brands including Chloé, Fendi or Chanel (of which he became a creative director in 1983). His own brand, Lagerfeld, mainly focuses on ready-to-wear fashion and fragrances.
Karl Lagerfeld introduced his first fashion collection in 1984. Since then, he's been collaborating with a few department stores and chain stores including Macy's, Sephora or H&M. The first Lagerfeld fragrance, Lagerfeld Classic for Men, was designed by Ron Winnegrad and launched in 1978.
Lagerfeld carries masculine, feminine and unisex fragrances. One of their most popular perfumes is Sun Moon Stars, exceptionally feminine and seductive oriental floral designed by Sophia Grojsman as a fragrance for the modern, independent woman.
In 2008, Lagerfeld introduced a minimalist fragrance trio called Kapsule and inspired by geometry. Karl Lagerfeld himself describes these perfumes as "music for the nose". Kapsule Light, an aromatic spicy scent, was designed by Mark Buxton, Kapsule Floriental with the notes of violets and black tea is a composition created by Emilie Coppermann, and the cedarwood-based Kapsule Woody was born in the mind of Olivier Cresp.