- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Katy Perry Royal RevolutionIngredients
Katy Perry Royal Revolution Eau de Parfum is an irresistible fragrance with a unique scent to accompany you all day long.
- a floral, fruity fragrance
- for the modern, self-confident woman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- for all-day wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pomegranate, Pink Freesia
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Sandalwood, Orange Tree Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Musk, Orchid, Blackthorn
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Katy Perry
Her most brilliant achievements include 11 Grammy Award nominations, voicing Smurfette in ‘The Smurfs’, and the successful 3D autobiographical documentary (Katy Perry: Part of Me).
She launched her first perfume, Purr, in 2010, in collaboration with the company Firmenich. This women’s fragrance has a sweet, fruity scent with tones of peach, jasmine, and coconut, and has an original, stylish bottle in the shape of a lavender cat with eyes that resemble diamonds.
The feline inspiration continues with the very sweet Meow, created in 2011 with the company Givaudan. This perfume also has an attractive cat-shaped bottle. One of the latest scents by Katy Perry is from 2014, and was created in collaboration with Coty. Killer Queen Oh So Sheer is an airy, sweet floral and fruity scent, especially suited to warm days and a good mood. The beautiful bottle is in the shape of a gemstone.
Katy Perry fragrances appeal through their originality and gorgeous bottles. They are as exceptional as the unmistakable, charismatic singer they are named after.