- About the brand
Description Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Eau de LumièreIngredients
Flower by Kenzo Eau de Lumière Eau de Toilette is like a gorgeous veil of fragrant light which brings out your radiant natural beauty.
- fresh floral fragrance
- for romantic women
- suitable for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
The top notes of Calabrian bergamot and intoxicating cassis conjure up a very sensuous atmosphere right from the start. They’re followed by the delicate aroma of sweet peach and an elegant mix of lovely flowers which caress your soul. The magical, addictive and feminine character of the fragrance is provided by white musk in the drydown.
Story of the fragrance
The Flower by Kenzo Eau de Lumière Eau de Toilette for women was created in 2017 with the intention to capture the beauty of sunlight on a poppy flower. It’s a new take on the popular Flower by Kenzo from 2000. The scent was created by Alberto Morillas and Amandine Marie.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pear, Bergamot Zest
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Bulgarian Rose, Jasmine Sambac
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Honey, White Musk
- Fragrance category
About the brand Kenzo
Uniqueness, creativity and a combination of exotic elements with references to Asian culture. That is Kenzo – a huge name in the world of fashion and fragrance. The brand’s motto is “For a beautiful world” and its designs are a flawless reflection of energy, joy, non-conformist ethos and inspiration taken from nature.
Kenzo was founded by fashion designer Kenzo Takada who moved from Japan to Paris where he opened his first boutique in 1970. Kenzo as a brand is known for a combination of traditional Japanese elements with European style and Parisian elegance.
Kenzo fragrances are just like the brand itself – playful, colourful and ingenious. The most popular women’s fragrance by Kenzo is definitely Flower by Kenzo, an answer to the question “what would a poppy smell like if it had a scent?” You should also try the feminine Kenzo Amour with its vanilla notes, the Kenzo World line of original fragrances, or L’Eau par Kenzo. Men will absolutely love Kenzo Homme Eau de Parfum.