Kenzo L'Eau Kenzo Pour Homme Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Kenzo L'Eau Kenzo Pour HommeIngredients
The Kenzo L'Eau Kenzo Pour Homme Eau de Toilette for men fills the summer with the freshness of aquatic revelry. It ensures you will always feel fresh and full of vigour and energy and is just as unbridled as the ocean. Celebrate the freedom and freshness of the summer months!
- a citrusy, aquatic fragrance
- for the man who lives life to the full
- especially for warm days
Composition of the fragrance
It opens with a sensual note of green peppercorns combined with fresh lemon and yuzu. The middle notes enchant you with delicate mint, linking in the base notes to warming cedarwood and captivating musk.
Story of the fragrance
The sensual fragrance creates an invisible bond between him and her. The original bottle, evoking the colour of a swimming pool, reflects the aquatic nature of the fragrance perfectly.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Yuzu, Green Pepper, Lemon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Mint, Lotus, Water Notes
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar, White Musk
- Fragrance category
- citrus, aquatic
About the brand Kenzo
Uniqueness, creativity and a combination of exotic elements with references to Asian culture. That is Kenzo – a huge name in the world of fashion and fragrance. The brand’s motto is “For a beautiful world” and its designs are a flawless reflection of energy, joy, non-conformist ethos and inspiration taken from nature.
Kenzo was founded by fashion designer Kenzo Takada who moved from Japan to Paris where he opened his first boutique in 1970. Kenzo as a brand is known for a combination of traditional Japanese elements with European style and Parisian elegance.
Kenzo fragrances are just like the brand itself – playful, colourful and ingenious. The most popular women’s fragrance by Kenzo is definitely Flower by Kenzo, an answer to the question “what would a poppy smell like if it had a scent?” You should also try the feminine Kenzo Amour with its vanilla notes, the Kenzo World line of original fragrances, or L’Eau par Kenzo. Men will absolutely love Kenzo Homme Eau de Parfum.