- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Kérastase Aura Botanica Essence d'éclatCharacteristics
An almost invisible product with astonishing effects – that is the power of this 2-phase hydrating oil hair mist that will quickly become an indispensable part of your hair care routine. The secret lies in its unique 99% natural formula.
A combination of nourishing oils with organic water from Damask rose turns this product into a bona fide magical elixir which gives your hair an extraordinary dose of nourishment. This multi-purpose product is simply a must-have in your daily quest for beautiful hair.
- gives hair intense nourishment for up to 48 hours
- protects hair from frizz for up to 72 hours
- leaves hair soft and shiny
- can be used in many different ways
- ideal for your scalp, before using a shampoo, as a treatment, or for massage
- can be mixed with a shampoo or conditioner to achieve an extra nourishing effect
- the oil is 99% biodegradable
- 99% natural formula → the ingredients retain more than 50% of their molecular structure after being processed
- coconut oil – twice hand-pressed, certified organic virgin oil with nourishing fats, from ethical sources
- argan oil – hand-obtained oil from Moroccan woods which retains its active ingredients and omega 6 and 9 acids
- jojoba and avocado oils
- organic water from Damask rose
How to use:
Shake well before use. Spray the mist into towel-dried hair, down the lengths to the ends, and then blow-dry or let your hair air-dry. You can also use the product on dry hair for an extra dose of nutrients, softness, and for more shine.
- Type of packaging
- oil, spray
- Hair type
- damaged hair
- Shine and softness, hair smoothening, Nourishing
- Active ingredients
- argan oil
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.