You save 21%
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Kérastase Chronologiste Bain RégénérantCharacteristics
Washing your hair can become a unique sensory experience. The Kérastase Chronologiste Bain Régénérant strengthening and revitalising shampoo has a characteristic scent that will invigorate both your hair and your soul. It washes away impurities while providing long-lasting hydration, shine and strength from roots to ends.
- gently removes impurities from the hair and scalp
- revitalises and invigorates
- combats signs of an ageing scalp and hair
- provides long-lasting hydration
- gives the hair fibre shine and strength
- protects against harmful external factors
- has a beautiful signature fragrance
- hyaluronic acid – moisturises and hydrates the scalp deeply
- Abyssine – refreshes, revitalises and smooths the hair fibres
- vitamin E – protects against adverse external factors, damage from UV rays and free radicals
- tea rose, musk, woody notes – give your hair a long-lasting, signature scent
How to apply:
Apply the shampoo onto wet hair and massage to create a lather. Rinse off thoroughly with water. Repeat if necessary.
Once you’ve rinsed your hair, we recommend using the Kérastase Chronologiste Masque Intense Régénérant revitalising and anti-ageing mask.
Complete ingredients list
- Hair type
- all hair types
- Hydration, Anti-ageing, Nourishing
- Active ingredients
- hyaluronic acid, vitamin E
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.