KérastaseElixir Ultime Le Bain Shampoo for Dull and Limp Hair
You save 15%
- About the brand
Description Kérastase Elixir Ultime Le BainCharacteristics
The Kérastase Elixir Ultime shampoo rejuvenates matt and tired hair without shine. Its rich lather thoroughly eliminates all dirt and leaves the hair intensively nourished, shiny and silky to the touch.
- cleanses hair thoroughly yet gently
- nourishes intensively for up to 48 hours
- gives the hair a long-lasting shine that is six times brighter
- leaves hair subtly scented and soft
- together with the conditioner and mask from the Elixir Ultime line
, it protects hair against frizz for up to 96 hours
- corn oil – protects hair against damage
- camellia oil – smooths hair and boosts shine
- pracaxi oil – ensures deep nourishment and shine
- argan oil – strengthens the hair fibres
- marula oil – gives hair intense nourishment
How to apply:
Apply the shampoo to wet hair and massage gently into the lengths and scalp. Then rinse with water.
Complete ingredients list
- Hair type
- all hair types
- Hydration, Shine and softness, Nourishing
- Active ingredients
- argan oil
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
- Hair problem
- brittle hair and split ends, unruly hair, dry hair
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.