Kérastase Résistance Fondant ExtentionisteConditioner For Hair Roots Strengthening And Hair Growth Support
- Product description
- About the brand
- Review 8
Product description Kérastase Résistance Fondant ExtentionisteCharacteristics
Do you dream of having long hair, but feel like it just wasn’t meant to be? The Kérastase Resistance Fondant Extentioniste conditioner for hair growth and strengthening from the roots penetrates deep into the hair shaft and fortifies your hair from root to end. This treatment makes your hair stronger and helps it finally reach the desired length.
- penetrates deep into the hair shaft and restores it from root to end
- strengthens the inner structure of the hair from root to end
- unifies the uneven surface of the hair strand
- hair is smooth to the touch and easy to comb
- Kreatin R™ technology – penetrates deep into the hair shaft and strengthens it
- maleic acid – strengthens the hair shaft and ensures an even surface
- ceramides – regenerate the hair fibre
How to use:
Apply an appropriate amount of the conditioner to shampoo-washed hair, especially from the middle to the ends. Leave on for two to three minutes and rinse out.
- Hair type
- all hair types
- growth stimulation, Nourishing
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
- Hair problem
- brittle hair and split ends, treated hair
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.