Kérastase Résistance Masque ExtentionisteHair Mask For Hair Roots Strengthening And Hair Growth Support
Get notified when the product is available
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Kérastase Résistance Masque ExtentionisteCharacteristics
Do you feel as if your hair grows particularly slowly? Find a hair care product that speeds up the process. The Kérastase Resistance Extentioniste hair mask contains the Creatine R™ technology which penetrates deep into the hair shaft and strengthens it from root to end, thus effectively promoting the growth of slow-growing hair.
- strengthens hair from the inside and restores lost strength
- restores the texture of hair strands from root to end
- strengthens, softens, and smooths the hair from root to end
- intensely regenerates damaged parts of the hair
- helps speed up hair growth
- keratin – strengthens the internal structure of hair strands
- ceramides – regenerate and smooth the surface of the hair
- maleic acid – strengthens the hair shaft effectively
How to use:
Apply the mask to wet, towel-dried hair. Spread evenly from the middle of your hair to the ends, leave on for five to ten minutes and rinse out thoroughly.
- Hair type
- brittle hair and split ends, treated hair
- growth stimulation, Nourishing
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.