KérastaseSpecifique Masque Rehydratant Gel Mask For Dry And Sensitised Hair
- About the brand
Description Kérastase Specifique Masque RehydratantCharacteristics
Gel mask Kérastase Spécifique Masque Réhydratant with intense hydration brings exactly what your sensitised hair needs. In a few seconds, it provides hair with regeneration and replenishes fragile fibre with essential nutrients.
Significantly easier detangling prevents future damage to the hair surface. Leaves your hair nice and fluffy, weightless and ultimately shiny. Kérastase Spécifique Masque Réhydratant mask is both intense and gentle.
- immediately restores natural balance of the scalp
- easier detangling up to + 82%
- when combined with the Kérastase Specifique Bain Divalent shampoo and Kérastase Specifique Argile Équilibrante clay, the hair is up to +53% softer
- targets damaged lengths and ends
- amino acids with dual action – they attract and trap sebum and impurities from the scalp; they penetrate deep into the fibre where they immediately initiate the regeneration process
How to apply:
Apply to shampooed and towel-dried hair. Leave on for 5 minutes and then rinse thoroughly.
For short hair, apply a coin-sized amount of the mask. For thick and long hair, use double this amount.
- Hair type
- all hair types
- Shine and softness, For easy combing, Calming
- Scalp skin type
- oily scalp
About the brand Kérastase
Kérastase is one of the most prestigious brands of hair care in the world, created in 1964 as an exclusive line by L’Oréal Paris.
Kérastase shampoos, conditioners, oils and other products are designed in collaboration with more than 700 scientists all over the world and meticulously tested on volunteers.
The brand caters to all hair types including dry, oily, normal, wavy and thinning hair. Kérastase also offers anti-dandruff shampoos, products specially designed for men and hair care for people with alopecia. If you’re more interested in styling products, you will simply love Kérastase volumising mousses, styling gels or hairsprays.
No wonder Kérastase is so well loved among hair stylists as well as famous gorgeous women like Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Brooke Shields or Kate Moss who actually became the brand’s ambassador, promoting mainly the Couture Styling line.
If you dream about having gorgeous hair, but lack the time or money to schedule an appointment at the hairdresser’s every week, Kérastase products are definitely the next best thing.