Kringle Candle Watercolors scented candle I.
- Review 1
Description Kringle Candle WatercolorsIngredients
The Kringle Candle Watercolors scented candle will give your home a wonderful fragrance and create a cosy atmosphere that will make you feel great all the time.
- a fruity fragrance
- a fresh fragrance
- a floral fragrance
- an airy, clean fragrance
- cotton wick
- lead-free wick
- recyclable product
How to use:
Always let the candle burn until the surface completely melts to prevent an unwanted hollow in the wax from forming. Place the candle on a heat-resistant surface. Do not leave to burn for more than four hours. Never let the candle burn to the end. Never leave a burning candle unattended or close to easily flammable objects. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Follow the instructions included.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Apple, Currant, Citrus Fruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Musk, Jasmine, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sandalwood, Sweet Pea, Strawberry
- Character of home fragrance
- clean, fruity, fresh
- Type of Wick
- Number of Wicks
- Type of Wax