Code: KCC01459 | This item is currently unavailable
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Orange, Lime
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Forest Fruits, Fruity Notes, Orange
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Floral Notes, Musk
- Character of home fragrance
- citrus, fresh
- Type of Wick
- Number of Wicks
- Type of Wax