La Roche-PosayAnthelios Dermo-Pediatrics Baby Sunscreen in Gel Lotion SPF 50+
Please note that the packaging may be different from what you see in the picture.
- About the brand
Description La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-PediatricsCharacteristics
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics Wet Skin SPF 50+ gel-lotion for kids reliably protects children’s skin from UV rays and can be applied to wet skin.
- provides a high and broad-spectrum protection against UV rays
- can be applied directly to wet skin
- creates a water-repellent film
- the texture is smooth and easy to spread
- tested under supervision of dermatologists
- waterproof and non-comedogenic
- Mexoplex® filtering system – for sun protection
- innovative Wet Skin technology – creates a hydrophobic film
- La Roche-Posay thermal water – has antioxidant properties and prebiotic effects
How to use:
Apply before exposing skin to the sun. Reapply after swimming, sweating or towel-drying. Can be used on both wet and dry skin.
Complete ingredients list
- Skin type
- very high protection (SPF 50+)
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.