La Roche-PosayAnthelios Dermo-Pediatrics Gentle Protection Spray for Kids SPF 50+
Our kids’ sensitive skin needs sun protection that is extra effective as well as very gentle. The Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Pediatrics SPF 50+ protective spray for children offers a high broad-spectrum protection from UVA and UVB light which is resistant to water, sweat and sand. The special formula of this product also prevents skin damage caused by other external aggressors such as infrared light and pollution.
- protects kids’ skin from UVA and UVB light
- prevents skin damage caused by infrared light and pollution
- moisturises skin and protects it from dehydration
- non-oily texture which doesn’t leave white marks
- water-, sweat- and sand-resistant
- clinically proven effects on sensitive and intolerant skin
→ 31 clinical studies performed in vivo
- Netlock technology – gel micro droplets create a strong protection for sensitive skin
- XL protection – strong mix of UV filters and antioxidants which surpasses the broad-spectrum protection against UVA and UVB light
- glycerol – promotes hydration
- dermatologically tested
How to apply:
Use approximately 20 minutes before sun exposure. To maintain the same level of protection, repeat the application regularly, especially in case of sweating, after swimming or towel-drying. Don’t stay in the sun too long, even if you’re using sun protection. Don’t expose small children to direct sunlight.
|Type of packaging||Spray|
|SPF||very high protection (SPF 50+)|
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.