- Product description
- About the brand
Product description La Roche-Posay Anthelios SHAKACharacteristics
Dreaming of a sunscreen that is extremely reliable while being almost imperceptible on your skin? The La Roche-Posay Anthelios Shaka protective sun spray with SPF 30 stays on for up to 80 minutes of sun exposure and has a 120-minute sand resistance. One of its major benefits you will absolutely love is the fact that it has a perfectly non-sticky formula and doesn’t leave white marks or an oily residue.
- sunscreen spray against UVA and UVB light with SPF 30
- provides a broad-spectrum skin protection from UVA and UVB
- prevents irritation caused by infrared light and impurities
- resistant to sand, water, and sweat
- doesn’t leave white marks
- does not sting the eyes
- product respects marine life
- dermatologically and allergologically tested
Results of testing by 43 people over a period of 3 weeks:
- 98% – does not leave white marks
- 88% – very light texture
- 81% – without an oily film
- intelligent polymers – lock the oil inside the skin
- XL-protect – protect from infrared light
- glycerine – has hydrating effects
How to apply:
Apply before sun exposure. Repeat as needed, especially after drying yourself with a towel or in case of perspiration.
- Type of packaging
- Skin type
- high protection (SPF 30 – SPF 50)
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.