La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Fragrance-Free Protective Face Cream SPF 50+
Please note that the packaging may be different from what you see in the picture.
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description La Roche-Posay Anthelios UltraCharacteristics
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra fragrance-free sunscreen with SPF 50+ effectively protects the skin against UV rays. It is also suitable for very sensitive to reactive complexion prone to sun intolerance, as well as for the eye area.
- provides a high and broad-spectrum protection against UV rays
- so gentle you can use it on your eye area without fear of irritation
- suitable for sensitive to reactive and sun-intolerant complexion
- hydrates your complexion
- tested under supervision of dermatologists
- does not leave white residue, is waterproof, not greasy or sticky
- Mexoplex® filtering system – for sun protection
- glycerine – provides optimal hydration and helps protect the skin barrier
- La Roche-Posay thermal water – has antioxidant properties and prebiotic effects
How to use:
Apply to clean skin before exposing it to the sun. Reapply as necessary, particularly after swimming, if you’re sweating, or after towel-drying.
- Complexion type
- very high protection (SPF 50+)
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.