- Product description
- About the brand
Product description La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra sunscreen with SPF 30 protects skin effectively against UV radiation. It’s suitable for very sensitive to reactive complexion prone to sun intolerance, and also for the eye area.
- provides a high and broad-spectrum protection against UV rays
- so gentle you can use it on your eye area without fear of irritation
- suitable for sensitive to reactive and sun-intolerant complexion
- hydrates skin
- tested under supervision of dermatologists
- does not leave white residue, is waterproof, not greasy or sticky
- minimalist ingredients
- Mexoplex® filtering system – for sun protection
- glycerine – provides optimal hydration and helps protect the skin barrier
- La Roche-Posay thermal water – has antioxidant properties and prebiotic effects
How to use:
Apply to clean skin before exposing it to the sun. Reapply as necessary, particularly after swimming, if you’re sweating, or after towel-drying.
- Complexion type
- high protection (SPF 30 – SPF 50)
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.