You save 40%
Unpacked product that might be slightly used or is missing the original packaging.
- About the brand
- Review 4
Description La Roche-Posay Anthelios XLCharacteristics
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL mattifying tinted gel-cream with SPF 50+ provides maximum protection against UV radiation while mattifying your complexion and evening out your skin tone.
- provides a high and broad-spectrum protection against UV rays
- mattifying texture prevents unwanted shine and excessive production of sebum
- evens out skin tone
- leaves a velvety matte finish
- absorbs immediately
- suitable for sensitive skin, including skin prone to sun intolerance
- waterproof and non-comedogenic
- hypoallergenic and tested under supervision of dermatologists
- Mexoplex® filtering system – for sun protection
- La Roche-Posay thermal water – has antioxidant properties and prebiotic effects
- patented AIRLICIUM ® technology – prevents shiny skin
How to use:
Apply before exposing skin to the sun. Reapply especially after swimming, sweating or towel-drying.
- Complexion type
- sensitive, oily, combination
- very high protection (SPF 50+)
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.