- About the brand
- Review 1
Description La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5Characteristics
La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 soothing and restorative balm takes amazing care of dry and irritated skin. Its formula containing panthenol and the madecassoside active ingredient actively promotes the regeneration of skin barrier and contributes to a feeling of comfort.
- effectively promotes skin regeneration
- helps with irritation, scratches or cracks in the skin
- nourishing texture with a matte finish
- does not leave a sticky or oily feeling
- can be used on body, face and lips
- suitable for infants, children and adults
Results of testing:
→ tested on 52 kids over the course of 4 weeks with application at least 2× a day
- 100% confirmed the cream was pleasant to use
- 100% noticed it did not leave a sticky feeling
- 96% agreed it absorbed quickly without leaving an oily feeling
- Madecassoside, copper, zinc and magnesium – restore the skin
- 5% panthenol – soothes dry and irritated skin
- shea butter, glycerol – provide nutrients
- La Roche-Posay thermal water and vitamin B5
How to apply:
Apply locally to clean and dry skin. You can use a larger amount of the cream. Repeat at least twice a day.
Complete ingredients list
- Complexion type
- Skin type
- sensitive, atopic dermatitis
- Calming, Regeneration
- Active ingredients
- hyaluronic acid
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.