La Roche-PosayEffaclar A.I. Local Treatment Against Imperfections Acne Prone Skin
You save 61%
- About the brand
Description La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I.Characteristics
Is your skin sending an S.O.S. because of imperfections? La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I. local treatment targets specific blemishes, reduces their visibility, prevents the formation of acne marks and activates the process of natural skin regeneration. Your spots will disappear quicker and your skin will look unified, smoother and visibly clearer.
- speeds up the regeneration of acne
- eliminates the risk of acne marks
- evens out skin texture
- soothes and clears your skin
- absorbs quickly without clogging pores
- can be used under foundation
Results of testing:
→ used by 82 women over the course of 3 weeks
- 83% showed quicker spot regeneration
- 78% showed reduced risk of acne marks
- 78% showed reduced redness
- 78% showed improved overall skin texture
- 94% said the product didn’t irritate their skin
- 87% confirmed the product didn’t dry their skin out
- niacinamide – reduces redness and generally soothes the skin
- piroctone olamine, glycacil – help combat the propagation of bacteria,
clear the skin and reduce the occurrence of blemishes
- LHA – provides micro-exfoliation without irritating your skin
- La Roche-Posay thermal water – stimulates the renewal of surface skin cells
How to apply:
Apply locally to the problem areas of your skin. Use until the imperfections disappear completely.
Comprehensive treatment for blemishes:
Before using the Effaclar A. I. targeted treatment, start ideally by cleansing your skin with the foaming gel and applying the correcting and renewing anti-acne treatment from the same line.
Complete ingredients list
- Complexion type
- oily, problematic
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.