- Product description
- About the brand
Product description La Roche-Posay Effaclar DUO (+)Characteristics
The touch of sun on our skin usually makes us happy – but those of us with skin prone to acne and imperfections should beware of everyday sun exposure since it can significantly worsen the problem and even lead to hyperpigmentation. La Roche-Posay Effaclar DUO (+) regenerating corrective care is amazing at reducing skin imperfections, plus it offers the necessary protection against UV light.
- corrects imperfections and signs of acne
- protects skin from UV light and other external factors
- soothes, moisturises and mattifies skin
- clears pores and unifies skin tone
- can be used as a base for makeup
- refreshing gel-cream texture
- ideal especially in summer
Results of testing:
→ 54 women aged 18-40 with oily/acne-prone skin applied the cream once a day
- after 8 days, 81% felt their skin was clearer
- after 4 weeks, 89% said their skin tone was more unified
- after 4 weeks, 80% noticed the texture of their skin was smoother
- XL-PROTECT™ SPF 30 – protects from UVA/UVB light and has antioxidative effects
- vitamin B3 (niacinamide) – reduces redness
- procerad – protects from acne marks
- LHA and salicylic acid – exfoliate skin gently and without irritation
- zinc PCA – corrects sebum production
How to apply:
Apply the treatment every morning to clean face. Pick up a small amount of the cream with your fingertips and warm it up to help with the absorption, then proceed with a gentle massage starting on the forehead across the centre of your face and towards your cheekbones. Always proceed from the centre of your face outwards.
Even though the product contains SPF 30, it is not a sunscreen. If you’re planning an intense, prolonged sun exposure, apply a regular sun-protection product.
- Complexion type
- sensitive, oily, problematic
- Revitalisation, Anti-acne
- Sun Protection
- with SPF
- When to use
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.