La Roche-Posay Effaclar DUO (+)Tinted Unifying Correcting Treatment for Skin with Imperfections and Hyperpigmentation
- Product description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Product description La Roche-Posay Effaclar DUO (+)Characteristics
It’s never too late to face your imperfections or acne marks. The La Roche-Posay Effaclar DUO (+) correcting treatment helps you to achieve an even complexion and is formulated with zinc which helps mattify the skin.
The niacinamide and procerad formula soothes the skin effectively, reduces redness and helps protect it against acne marks. It also reduces previously formed marks and keeps the skin hydrated throughout the day.
- visibly reduces imperfections over the course of four weeks
- minimises red and brown marks caused by acne
- soothes the skin and reduces redness
- reduces excessive sebum production
- helps unclog and constrict pores
- evens out skin tone
- moisturises the skin for 24 hours
- doesn’t create the effect of a mask
Results of testing by 62 women:
- 75.4% confirmed that the treatment smoothed the skin
- 78.7% stated that it minimised the appearance of imperfections (acne marks, redness)
- 91.8% described the texture as light and that it gave the feeling of bare skin
- LHA, salicylic acid – acts as a gentle exfoliator without irritating the skin
- niacinamide – soothes the skin intensively and reduces redness
- active ingredient procerad – prevents the appearance of red and brown marks caused by acne
- zinc PCA – regulates sebum production
- mineral pigments – provide light, natural coverage
- hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested
How to apply:
apply to dry, cleansed skin as a daily treatment. Can also be used as a make-up primer.
- Complexion type
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- Type of Tinted Moisturiser
- Other products
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.