La Roche-PosayHyalu B5 Aquagel moisturising gel SPF 30
Protect your skin against sunlight while making sure it’s optimally moisturised. The Hyalu B5 Aquagel hydrating gel from La Roche-Posay was designed specifically for dehydrated skin which is starting to show the first signs of ageing. You can count on a product that is recommended for sensitive skin by nine out of ten dermatologists*.
*According to a survey conducted on 267 dermatologists in the UK, July 2019.
- provides the skin with intensive hydration and refreshes it instantly
- SPF 30 broad-spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays
- ideal for sensitive skin
- reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- helps with skin renewal and regeneration
- improves skin texture and evens out skin tone
- non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula
- invisible on the skin and doesn’t leave a sticky sensation
- SPF 30 – protects against sunlight
- hyaluronic acid – plumps the skin, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, visibly increases moisture levels and improves skin texture
- vitamin B – helps improve the skin's natural renewal process and stimulate the repair of damaged skin
- glycerine – attracts water to the outer layer of the skin and hydrates
- dermatologically tested
How to apply:
Make sure to cleanse your skin thoroughly before use. Apply the Hyalu B5 Aquagel to your face and neck every morning. Use alone or with a serum. For best results, application should take place 30 minutes before exposure to the sun.
To enhance the effects of the Hyalu B5 Aquagel hydrating gel, use it together with the Hyalu B5 serum with hyaluronic acid or a vitamin C serum. When layering these products, we recommend applying your chosen serum as the second step of your skincare routine.
|Complexion type||sensitive, all skin types|
|SPF||high protection (SPF 30 – SPF 50)|
|Effects||Hydration, Anti-ageing, Anti-blackheads, Unifying, Protection from the elements|
|Sun Protection||with SPF|
|When to use||day|
|Active ingredients||hyaluronic acid, vitamin B|