- Product description
- About the brand
Product description La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5Characteristics
Free yourself of tired and dull skin and fight against its loss of plumpness and elasticity. The intensively hydrating La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 cream enhances the overall appearance and quality of your skin. Its unique formula contains two types of hyaluronic acid, vitamin B5 and madecassoside, which replump the skin and regenerate its active renewal process.
Together with the Hyalu B5 serum, this cream is a part of the deeply hydrating comprehensive care which fights against wrinkles, refreshes the skin and makes it look rested and healthy.
- hydrates deeply and renews the skin’s natural fullness
- smooths out fine lines and reduces their reappearance
- instantly restores the skin’s elasticity and tightens its surface
- regenerates the skin and enhances its overall appearance
- suitable even for sensitive skin
Results of self-evaluation by 47 women aged 40–65 with sensitive skin at the end of the day:
- 87% of the women confirmed that their skin had more elasticity
- 64% of the women confirmed a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles
- 2/3 of the women confirmed that their skin looked naturally plumper
Results of self-evaluation by 47 women aged 40–65 with sensitive skin after four weeks:
- 79% of the women confirmed that their skin looked more refreshed
- hyaluronic acid duo – used by dermatologists in cosmetic procedures
- madecassoside – fills in wrinkles and firms the skin from the inside
- vitamin B5 – soothes and restores the skin
How to use:
Apply the La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 to your neck and décolletage every morning and night.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Hydration, Anti-ageing, Nourishing
- When to use
- day and night
- Active ingredients
- hyaluronic acid
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.