La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5Moisturizing Eye Cream with Hyaluronic Acid
- Product description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Product description La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5Characteristics
Give your skin the best anti-wrinkle care available. Hyalu B5 moisturising eye cream with hyaluronic acid by La Roche-Posay smooths out wrinkles and restores the elasticity of your skin – plus its velvety smooth texture applies like a dream.
- helps smooth out the fine lines around your eyes
- deeply hydrates your eye area
- ensures a youthful appearance of your skin
- delicate texture makes it easy to apply
- hyaluronic acid – provides deep hydration as well as surface hydration
- vitamin B5 – promotes natural regeneration of the skin around your eyes
Results of testing:
Tested by 60 women aged 46 to 65. The results were noted in the evening of the same day the product was applied.
- 80% noticed their skin was moisturised
- 78% confirmed a more unified skin tone
- 75% said their fine lines were less prominent
Clinical study tested 52 women aged 45 to 60 who used the cream on their eye area 2× daily for 4 weeks.
- 25% confirmed reduced dark circles
How to apply:
Apply the La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 eye cream every morning and/or night on clean skin and massage in gently. Read the provided instructions for more information about the use of this product.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Hydration, Anti-ageing
- Active ingredients
- hyaluronic acid
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.