La Roche-Posay Hydreane Legere Light Moisturizing Cream for Sensitive Skin
You save 33%
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description La Roche-Posay Hydreane LegereCharacteristics
Is your sensitive skin calling for a proper dose of moisture? La Roche-Posay Hydreane Legere light cream contains thermal water with hydrolipids to provide all the moisturising and soothing effects your skin needs. Only 4 weeks of regular use will reduce signs of skin sensitivity by up to 73% and leave your complexion nice and relaxed.
- in 4 weeks reduces signs of skin sensitivity by up to 73%
- offers the skin a necessary boost of hydration
- leaves your skin relaxed, soft and supple
- also great as a base for makeup
- La Roche-Posay thermal water – has moisturising, soothing and antioxidant properties
- glycerol – has moisturising effects, thus reducing dryness and flaky skin
- hydrolipids – promote skin hydration
How to apply:
Apply in the morning and/or evening to clean skin of your face and neck.
- Complexion type
- sensitive, normal, combination
- Hydration, Calming
- When to use
- day and night
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.