- About the brand
- Review 2
Description La Roche-Posay Lipikar Huile AP+Characteristics
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Huile AP+ softening relipidising washing oil prevents irritation and tightness that occur after bathing or showering. Using this product will leave your skin significantly calmer and hydrated throughout the day.
- prevents irritation, tightness and itching
- ensures hydration for up to 24 hours
- protects skin from the drying effects of hard water
- restores your skin’s natural barrier
- leaves skin smooth and soft to the touch
- gently washes and cleans your face and body
- Aqua Posae Filiformis patented ingredient – balances the microbiome
- shea butter – provides lipids, hydrates skin
- niacinamide – calms the skin
- dermatologically tested
- hypoallergenic product
How to apply:
In the shower: Apply the product to your entire body, massage in gently and then rinse off with warm water. In the bath: Add 5 pumps to the water while running your bath.
Complete ingredients list
- Skin type
- atopic dermatitis
- Hydration, Calming
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.