- About the brand
Description La Roche-Posay Lipikar Lait Urea 5+Characteristics
Perfectly soothed skin that is soft to the touch – all after only one use. La Roche-Posay Lipikar Lait Urea 5+ body lotion has nourishing and calming properties and gently removes dead skin cells. Its formula contains 5% urea, mannose, and allantoin to make the rough areas anywhere on your body beautifully soft, and restore your natural skin barrier.
This body lotion for dry and irritated skin gets rid of flakiness, provides all the necessary hydration, relieves feelings of tightness, and protects from further irritation.
- improves the appearance of your skin from the first application
- soothes the skin and prevents further irritation
- smooths and softens dry, rough, and flaky skin
- helps restore the natural skin barrier
- absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave a greasy residue
- suitable for skin prone to xerosis, keratosis pilaris, or psoriasis
- designed for adults and children from 3 years of age
→ used by 108 adults + children aged 3 to 12
- 100% stated their skin was smoother, better hydrated and nourished
- 100% felt their skin was stronger
- 100% noticed the appearance of their skin was generally improved
- 5% UREA, mannose, allantoin
How to apply:
Apply once or twice a day to clean skin and gently massage in.
- Skin type
- Active ingredients
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.