La Roche-PosayLipikar Syndet AP+ Cleansing Creamy Gel Refill
You save 36%
Please note that the packaging may be different from what you see in the picture.
- About the brand
Description La Roche-Posay Lipikar Syndet AP+Characteristics
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Syndet AP+ creamy cleansing gel is great even for the youngest babies. It’s gentle on skin prone to eczema and brings an instant calming effect. Its relipidising effects make it perfect for skin suffering from itchiness and other signs of irritation. The product is able to reduce skin dryness during showering. After you run out, you can buy a refill, pour it into the bottle and save 77% of plastics.
- instantly soothes sensitive, itchy skin
- reduces skin dryness during showering
- helps restore the hydrolipidic film of the skin
- suitable for seborrheic dermatitis in newborns
- can be used for washing hair
- ophthalmologically tested
- eco-friendly packaging
Results of testing:
- 67% reduction in skin dryness
→ results in 43 women 10 minutes after shower
- 41% reduction in itchiness
- 42% reduction in insomnia
- 69% improvement in their quality of life
→ results in 51 individuals after 2 weeks of using the product along with the Lipikar AP+ balm
- 85% confirmed the gel left their skin nourished
- 76% agreed it reduced their urge to scratch
→ assessment after 4 weeks of use
- shea butter – helps restore the hydrolipidic film of the skin
- niacinamide – combats irritation and soothes itchiness
- Aqua Posae Filiformis patented ingredient – postpones the acute phase of skin dryness
How to apply:
Apply the La Roche-Posay Lipikar Syndet AP+ gel to damp skin, massage gently and then rinse off carefully.
- Skin type
- atopic dermatitis
- Active ingredients
- shea butter
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.