- Product description
- About the brand
Product description La Roche-Posay Redermic [C]Characteristics
Would you like to keep the skin around your eyes looking young and beautiful as long as possible? La Roche-Posay Redermic [C] anti-wrinkle eye cream can do exactly that. It offers your sensitive skin a comprehensive care and stimulates collagen production thanks to vitamin C, thus preventing premature ageing, reducing deep wrinkles, restoring natural firmness and unifying your skin tone.
- helps reduce the visibility of deep wrinkles
- restores the firmness of your eye area
- eliminates skin redness
- instantly unifies uneven skin
- leaves skin soft and radiant
- also suitable as a base for foundation
- light gel formula absorbs easily without overburdening your skin
- does not clog pores
→ tested on 51 individuals for 8 weeks
- 92% softer skin
- 90% improved suppleness
- 69% firmer skin
- 67% more even skin tone
- vitamin C – promotes collagen production and helps smooth out fine lines
as well as deep wrinkles, leaves skin radiant
- mannose – visibly unifies your skin, reduces redness and has moisturising effects
- hyaluronic acid – makes skin instantly smoother
- madecassoside, neurosensine – eliminate discomfort
- La Roche-Posay thermal water – soothes your skin
How to apply:
Apply every morning and evening to clean skin around your eyes and gently smooth out proceeding from the inner corner outwards.
- Complexion type
- sensitive, all skin types, Wrinkles and Mature Skin
- Active ingredients
- hyaluronic acid, vitamin C
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.