- About the brand
Description La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin CCharacteristics
Feel the rejuvenating effects of vitamin C on your own skin. La Roche-Posay Pure Vitamin C anti-wrinkle day and night cream uses it to stimulate collagen production in your skin and gradually improve its firmness. It also reduces the appearance of fine lines as well as deep wrinkles.
The Pure Vitamin C gives normal to combination skin a necessary dose of hydration, helps restore its full appearance and reduces redness as well as uneven colour. Its fresh, light texture absorbs quickly, doesn’t leave an oily residue and makes your skin velvety smooth to the touch.
- restores your skin’s youthful and full appearance
- fills in fine lines as well as deep wrinkles
- reduces unpleasant redness
- evens out skin tone
- hydrates skin and does not clog pores
- absorbs quickly without leaving an oily film
- suitable as a base for foundation
- dermatologically tested
- vitamin C – helps firm your skin and smooth out wrinkles
- mannose – visibly evens out skin tone
- hyaluronic acid – helps instantly smooth out wrinkles
- neurosensine peptide – soothes sensitive skin
- La Roche-Posay thermal spring water
How to apply:
Apply every morning and/or night to thoroughly cleansed skin of your face and neck.
- Complexion type
- sensitive, normal, combination, Wrinkles and Mature Skin
- Anti-ageing, Unifying, strengthening
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
- day and night
- Active ingredients
- hyaluronic acid, vitamin C
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.