La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Localised Anti - Redness Intensive Care For Sensitive Skin Prone To Redness
You save 20%
- About the brand
- Review 2
Description La Roche-Posay RosaliacCharacteristics
Say no to the topical redness to which sensitive skin is prone. La Roche-Posay Rosaliac concentrated treatment, with its light, fluid texture, stops redness at its source and prevents it from recurring. It uses a combination of active substances such as ambophenol and neurosensin, which means it doesn’t just reduce signs of couperosa, it also helps strengthen fragile vascular walls.
The Rosaliac concentrated treatment is packaged in a unique hermetically sealed container which prevents the air from getting in, keeping its contents protected against getting contaminated during application.
- visibly eliminates redness
- prevents redness from recurring
- reduces the size of blood vessels and strengthens the vascular walls
- soothes the skin and refreshes it pleasantly
- a non-greasy gel consistency
- dermatologically tested
Clinical effects after one month of use:
- reduced skin redness by 21%
- reduced the enlargement/breaking of small capillaries visible in the skin by 7%
- a week after the end of testing, redness was reduced by a further 10%
- ambophenol – helps reduce the size of blood vessels and strengthen vascular walls
thanks to the high polyphenol content
- neurosensine – reduces redness
- La Roche-Posay thermal spring water – has soothing effects
- alcohol- and fragrance-free
How to apply:
Apply morning and evening to clean skin before applying moisturiser.
If you want to achieve optimal effects, before applying La Roche-Posay Rosaliac, cleanse your skin using the mineral makeup remover gel from the same range.
- Complexion type
- Calming, Anti-redness
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
- day, day and night
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.