- Product description
- About the brand
Product description La Roche-Posay Toleriane TeintCharacteristics
Even people with oily or combination skin can achieve a fresh, flawless look which lasts all day. La Roche-Posay Toleriane Teint mattifying mousse foundation reduces and controls sebum and sweat production to give your skin a lasting matte finish.
It also helps even out skin tone and cover small imperfections. The ultra-light formula of this foundation doesn’t clog pores and your skin will stay perfectly fresh even during hot summer days.
- unifies uneven skin tone
- keeps skin mattified all day long
- covers minor imperfections
- creates a powder effect
- leaves skin pleasantly refreshed
- regulates sebum production during the day
- ideal for hot and humid weather
- dermatologically tested
Results of testing by 194 women:
- 92% stated the foundation looked natural on the skin
- 96% confirmed the product didn’t make the skin oily after application
- 87% noticed it stayed on throughout the day
- 94% noticed it covered imperfections well
- 91% felt it smoothed uneven skin
- SPF 20 – provides protection against UV radiation
- perlite – effectively absorbs excess sebum and sweat to give your skin a lasting matte effect
- colour pigments – provide medium coverage
- non-comedogenic, fragrance-free
How to apply:
Use after applying your day cream. Take a hazelnut-sized amount of the product and apply it to your forehead, cheekbones, nose and neck using your fingertips. Spread gently from the centre of your face outwards. If necessary, follow up with a concealer to cover blemishes.
- Complexion type
- sensitive, oily, combination
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- Foundation shade
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.