- Product description
- About the brand
Product description La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra DermallergoCharacteristics
Leave all your worries about red and tense skin in the past. The La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Demallergo soothing and hydrating sheet mask is pleasantly refreshing and offers the skin rapid and deep hydration.
Thanks to neurosensine and other active ingredients, it is able to restore the protective skin barrier, providing sensitive skin with long-lasting relief from redness, tension and other forms of discomfort.
- visibly reduces redness, tension, stinging etc.
- keeps skin moisturised for up to 48 hours
- signs of sensitive skin are reduced after five applications
- restores the skin’s protective barrier
- ophthalmologically tested
- does not clog pores
Results of clinical testing:
→ tested on 51 individuals with sensitive skin, evaluated 15 minutes after application
- 60.8% reduction in stinging sensations
- 100% reduction in flakiness
- 21.8% reduction in redness
- skin dryness was improved by 88.4%
- neurosensine – substantially reduces skin reactivity and brings comfort
- glycerine – provides long-lasting and intensive hydration for the skin
- panthenol – helps restore the protective skin barrier,
reduces signs of irritation and maintains elasticity
- free of fragrance and alcohol
How to apply:
unfold the sheet mask and place it on a cleansed face, leave for fifteen minutes and then remove. Instead of removing the excess, pat it into the skin like a serum. The mask is designed for single use only.
- Complexion type
- Hydration, Calming
- When to use
- Active ingredients
- hyaluronic acid, With Panthenol
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.