La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra DermallergoSoothing and Moisturizing Serum For Sensitive And Allergic Skin
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra DermallergoCharacteristics
Redness, unpleasant prickly sensations or heat are all typical signs of sensitive and allergy-prone skin. The La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Demallergo soothing and hydrating serum with neurosensine brings rapid relief. It immediately restores a sense of comfort and gives your skin the moisture it craves. It also makes sure that your skin is strengthened and protected against future irritation by restoring its natural barrier.
- soothes sensitive skin instantly
- fortifies the skin’s protective barrier
- prevents further irritation
- moisturises the skin for up to 48 hours
- is absorbed quickly without a sticky feeling
- ophthalmologically tested
Results of clinical testing:
→ study conducted on 48 individuals with sensitive skin, who used the serum twice daily over the course of four weeks
- 69% reduction in stinging sensations
- skin dryness was improved by 54%
- 46% reduction in flakiness
- neurosensine – eliminates feelings of discomfort and noticeably reduces skin reactivity
- osmolyte – strengthens the skin’s natural barrier
- La Roche-Posay thermal water – has soothing effects and reduces skin irritation
- free of fragrance and alcohol
How to apply:
apply every morning and night to a cleansed face, eye area and neck. Pat it into the skin gently.
- Complexion type
- Hydration, Calming, Anti-redness
- When to use
- day and night
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.