- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc x JeremyvilleIngredients
Add a touch of colour and wit to your everyday life. Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc x Jeremyville will bring you a daily dose of positivity and keep you entertained from the moment you look at the playful bottle in the morning to the last fading whiff of its refreshing masculine aroma in the evening.
- woody fragrance with a hint of spice
- collector’s edition introduced in 2020
- designed by perfumer Olivier Pescheux
Composition of the fragrance
The first moments bring out refreshing notes of citrus and spicy ginger. A moment later, they give way to the aromatic scent of rosemary accompanied by lovely green notes. Velvety smooth and lightly sweet cedar wood along with sensuous musk and suede accord bide their time in the background to finally invite you on a journey through the enchanting drydown.
Story of the fragrance
Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Blanc x Jeremyville represents the game of tennis as well as a spirit of playfulness, inspired by the artist Jeremyville. His work might look fairly simple, but it’s utterly unique and always full of bright colours.
His comic-book style drawing of a tennis ball can also be found on the fragrance box, alluding to the “white sport” that inspired this incomparable scent. The Eau de Toilette was introduced along with a feminine version adorned with the image of a tennis racket to form a perfect couple.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Ginger, Lemon, Grapefruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Green Notes, Rosemary, Pomarose®
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cedar Wood, Musk, Suede
- Fragrance category
About the brand Lacoste
Lacoste is a symbol of casual elegance, both in fashion and the world of fragrance. The brand was founded in 1933 by the famous tennis player René Lacoste, and at first focused solely on manufacturing sportswear. The French champion wanted to feel comfortable when playing while also feeling like a gentleman. Relaxation, simplicity and natural elegance are still reflected in Lacoste fashion and Lacoste perfume today.
René Lacoste did not just give the brand its name but also the famous symbol – the green crocodile – which was inspired by his nickname “the Crocodile” given to him by American journalists after his captain in the Davis Cup promised to buy him a crocodile-leather suitcase for winning a match.
The first Lacoste fragrance was launched in 1984, followed by entire perfume ranges for both men and women. Lacoste fragrances for men and women have mostly been inspired by a variety of sports. Lacoste fragrances have been symbols of casual elegance for several decades, making Lacoste one of the most famous fashion brands today.