LacosteEau de Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle Eau Fraiche Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
Description Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle Eau FraicheIngredients
Lacoste L. 12.12 Pour Elle Eau Fraiche is a women’s Eau de Toilette that will refresh you even on the hottest day and give you new energy whenever you need it.
- sparkling floral and woody fragrance
- suitable for a playful woman
- perfect for hot spring and summer days
Composition of the fragrance
Immediately from the beginning, you'll feel a flood of refreshing grapefruit, yellow tangerine and elegant pink pepper. After a while, the heart joins in with magnolia, jasmine and aquatic giving it a romantic and elegant feeling. The base contains exotic patchouli and musk, making this 2018 Eau de Toilette beautifully seductive.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Grapefruit, Pink Pepper, Yellow Mandarin
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Water Notes, Jasmine, Magnolia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- floral, aquatic
About the brand Lacoste
Lacoste is a symbol of casual elegance, both in fashion and the world of fragrance. The brand was founded in 1933 by the famous tennis player René Lacoste, and at first focused solely on manufacturing sportswear. The French champion wanted to feel comfortable when playing while also feeling like a gentleman. Relaxation, simplicity and natural elegance are still reflected in Lacoste fashion and Lacoste perfume today.
René Lacoste did not just give the brand its name but also the famous symbol – the green crocodile – which was inspired by his nickname “the Crocodile” given to him by American journalists after his captain in the Davis Cup promised to buy him a crocodile-leather suitcase for winning a match.
The first Lacoste fragrance was launched in 1984, followed by entire perfume ranges for both men and women. Lacoste fragrances for men and women have mostly been inspired by a variety of sports. Lacoste fragrances have been symbols of casual elegance for several decades, making Lacoste one of the most famous fashion brands today.